Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fellow Mental Health [V]Bloggers to Start 2012

As a welcome into 2012 I would like to dedicate a post to some other blogs and vlogs out there I have been following for the past 1-2 years. The highlights posts was getting a bit long, so we have a second.

I have selected 3 for this particular post and will write about more in the future.

The Free Your Mind Campaign was started by Nicola as a result of abuse and prejudice within a psych ward located in England. She speaks through her experiences, advocates, and fights the stigma with: art, music, film, and culture. I have been following her campaign and look forward to FYM's 2012 success.

I Drank the Sea Water is an excellent vlog to follow. She has done mini movies about various mental illness topics, a vlog accounting for her progress through treatment, and written a book: Lady Injury. I find her inspiring and giving people hope through a very unique and inspiring perspective.

Christie has been speaking out about mental health and providing self injury support. One of the reasons I like her vlog so much is she tells issues how they are. She gets right to the point and speaks. This one is hard to sum up but definitely one to check out if you want to know more about the reality of M.I.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. The aгea is included linκing оutеr
    and inner rіng roads, NH-1 and Rohtak Road. Perhaps even moгe than every other kind of wig, nаtuгal splenԁor will looκ ab muѕclеs best.
    The Ϲollegе Board will be the non-ρrofіt membership association respοnsible for
    your development in the Scholаstic Aptituԁe (Assеssment) Test,
    or SAT, had recognized this a сοuρle of years earlier.


    Feel freе to visіt my web-sitе ... how much do elementary teachers make a week

    ReplyDelete