Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quick Update - Moving

I am pretty sure no one reads this but regardless here is a quick update.

I have been busy with a move, packing, address management, all those wonderful parts involved with moving. I don't expect to have much time on my hands again till later next week. Between working a fulltime job and going through every little thing I own I have been pretty exhausted most of the time.

I will still be around throughout the duration, just in a limited capacity. I hope everyone is well!

If you have questions or want to contribute your own post check out my tumblr! It's there to extend reach of people and to let the readers get a bit more involved if they would like. There is a link to post a question as well as a link to submit a post. Both get sent to me for approval/response before being posted.

When I get around to it either at the end of this week or mid next week I have a couple post ideas in mind. I do this for myself and as an effort to help the community as well!

-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment