Sunday, June 19, 2011

Off-Topic | New Job, Nervous

Starting a new job tomorrow much more in line with what I think I want to do with my career. I've been feeling mostly ok the weeks up until this moment and keeping everything under control, down to the last few hours. Now I am suddenly freaking out. I've become rather anxious and nervous. I have no reason to doubt things will go well, just a completely different environment I am about to step into. Took a pepcid complete to help with any extra acid this may cause my stomach to create. Got some water for a neutral fluid that won't bother me. Now just trying to breathe and relax to calm down. Slowly working. Think the next step is to read a book and also try to wind down so I can make an effort to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment